North Vancouver, BC
Transition & Employment Facilitator (Glenda): 604-904-4075
The Transition & Employment program assists young people with disabilities, aged 15+ and their families to navigate the transition from child to adult services, and supports toward employment.
How we can help…
– Assist youth with disabilities to transition into the government services system
– Develop a transition plan for your future
– Provide information regarding transition and employment
– Facilitate workshops and information sessions
– Link you to services and resources in the community
– Attend school transition IEP meetings by request
– Job Club and employment workshops for job seekers
– Job development supports
– Individual appointments are available
We can also assist employers!