North Shore Community Resources (top of the escalator, 2nd floor, Capilano Mall)
The Seniors’ One Stop Information Program is a community based non-profit service which supports the independence, dignity and health of the North Shore’s senior population by providing seniors, their families, friends and service providers access to a wide range of public and private resources.
– Provide information in a confidential manner on services and programs for seniors
– Speak with seniors, their families, friends and service providers over the phone or in our office
– Produce the Seniors Directory annually both in print and on our website
– Stock an inventory of pamphlets and information sheets about services for seniors both in the office and in the community
– Assist seniors with some application forms