A one-time orientation fee of $20 for each person being oriented is automatically included in the price of your booking. At least one (1) person must be oriented during your session if you have not already received training from the NSDRC in a previous session. If you have already received training, choose “0” from the dropdown menu.
We have three rates available.
- Choose “Individual” if the Mobile Multi-Sensory Room will be used by one (1) participant and one (1) support worker at a residential location.
- Choose “Not-for-Profit” if you are booking on behalf of a service delivery agency for one (1) or more participants and their support worker(s). The location may be residential or a services facility.
- Choose “Corporate or Government” if you are booking on behalf of a for-profit business organization, or a government agency or department.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Please see our health and safety notes below before booking.
Health & Safety
- Room capacity is two (2) people. Only one (1) user and a facilitator who is part of that user’s ‘bubble’ will have access to the room during the session.
- The NSDRC employee on-site will wear a mask when providing orientation/training sessions.
- During COVID-19 users will not have access to the following items due to the need for frequent laundering: weighted blanket, bean bag chair, any fabric items in the tactile sensory kit.
- The Multi-Sensory Room is regularly cleaned with disinfecting wipes (such as Lysol and Cavi wipes) to ensure your safety before and after each use.
We conduct mandatory COVID-19 screening to help everyone stay safe. You will receive a screening form 24 hours prior to your booking and we require your responses before we will deliver the Mobile Multi Sensory Room to your location. Thank you for your understanding!