VISIT THE MOBILE MULTI-SENSORY ROOM AT THE NSDRC OFFICE, OR HAVE IT COME TO YOU
The Mobile Multi-sensory Room is a true community resource; in addition to its use in NSDRC programming, our friendly and reliable facilitators will travel across the Lower Mainland to share it with others.
There is no one-size-fits-all pricing because there is no one-size-fits-all need. That’s why we work with you to customize your Mobile Multi-sensory Room packages.
- Families may opt to have the van come to their home, or visit the van at our office.
- Some organizations will schedule our multi-sensory environment to be onsite once or twice a month, to complement other self-care resources they make available to their employees, students, residents, and clients.
- Schools may opt to have the van on-site during school hours, and make it available to multiple students throughout the day.
- Other organizations will choose to use the van at special events and engagements held throughout the year.
CLEANING & VIRUS PREVENTION PRECAUTIONS
We want to ensure participants, family and caregivers feel safe in our multi-sensory environment. We understand the concern over potential infections and take precautions to ensure the space is cleaned thoroughly after each use.
- The Multi-Sensory Room is regularly cleaned using an Electrostatic Spray Disinfection system as well as disinfecting wipes (such as Lysol and Cavi wipes) to ensure your safety before and after each use.
- Room capacity is two (2) people. Only one (1) user and a facilitator who is part of that user’s ‘bubble’ will have access to the room during the session.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use before and after each session
- We ask that participants, family and caregivers reschedule if they are feeling ill.